ERCIYES NEUTRINO RESEARCH GROUP
Welcome to Erciyes Neutrino Research Group (ENRG)!
Our research group was founded by Dr. Emrah Tiras in October 2020, right after he joined the Physics Department at Erciyes University as an Asst. Professor. Our group is an active member of the Fermilab and CERN experiments, and we run an active research program in experimental high-energy physics, neutrino physics, particle detectors, and accelerator technologies.
We welcome new students and researchers anytime, so please don't hesitate to call us or send an email to contact our group.
Here are the links to the international experiments we're collaborating with:
- ANNIE neutrino experiment at Fermilab: https://annie.fnal.gov/
- NOvA neutrino experiment at Fermilab: https://novaexperiment.fnal.gov/
- DUNE neutrino experiment at Fermilab: https://lbnf-dune.fnal.gov/
- THEIA proto-collaboration in the US: https://theia.berkeley.edu/index.php/Main_Page
- EOS experiment (UC-Berkeley): https://nino.lbl.gov/eos/detector.html
- CMS experiment at CERN: https://cms.cern/